Ribbon Cuttings are an excellent way to place your business in the spotlight! Whether you are opening your doors to the public for the first time or you have been in business for a period, we encourage you to schedule a Ribbon Cutting.
Many businesses that join the Chamber take advantage of this form of advertising for several reasons:
- They perceive the need to succeed
- Take advantage of all advertising venues
- Ribbon Cuttings are at no cost
- All arrangements made promptly and conducted in a proficient manner.
A framed Chamber Member Certificate and a photograph with a write up in the Black Hills Pioneer Newspaper are included with a Ribbon Cutting.
These are a few of the businesses that have recently benefitted from a Ribbon Cutting:
- Waste Connections
- First Interstate Bank
- Cheyenne Crossing
- Dakota Gold Realty
- Black Hills & Ft. Pierre Railroad Roundhouse
- First National Bank
- Lotus Up Espresso & Deli, LLc
- Mad Man’z Pizza
- Number Crunchers-HR Block
- Steel Wheel Trading Post