2020 Event Information
Kick off Event: Saturday 11/28 – Miners & Merchants Trading Post
Event runs through 11/28-12/17
Wrap Up Prize Party: Thursday 12/17 – Jailhouse Taps (you do not need to be present to win, prize drawing will be online as well).
List of 2020 Participants Coming Soon!
Main Street Stops:
1. Yates Hair Shaft Salon and Spa
2. The Gift Shop @ Sanford Lab Homestake Visitor Center
3. Aspire Boutique
4. Jailhouse Taps
5. Miners & Merchants Trading Post
6. West Main Antiques
7. Sarah’s Hair Studio (appointment only)
8. Energetic Rising
9. Lead Deadwood Arts Council (limited hours)
10. Black Hills Mining Museum Gift Shop – Open SBS (limited hours)
11. Bob’s Silver Star
12. Big Trout Deli & Deadwood Springs Outdoors
– Lynn’s Dakotamart
– Dakotamart Gas
– Ace Hardware
– Vila’s Pharmacy
– Hangar 7 Lounge @ Blackstone Lodge
– Sled Haus
Central City Stops:
– Bloomers Flowers & Cakes
– Pizza Lab
– Sturgis Chiropractic
Other Participants: (find on Facebook)
– Jenny Arehart Plunder Bling
– Rustic Nook Bakery
Don‘t forget these upcoming shopping events!
CHRISTMAS MARKET @ Sled Haus
12/19 – 11:45-2:45 – vendors, mulled wine, and live music by Green Dolphin
MAKERS MARKET @ Sanford Lab Homestake Visitor Center
12/19 – 9:30-3:30 – Vendors & sales
Want to be added here? Call the chamber office 584-1100
How It Works:
- Go to the kick off party for Small Business Saturday, 11/28 at Miners & Merchants Trading Post starting at 9am. Get a gift bag with coupons and special offers (while supplies last).
- Visit participating Chamber businesses.
- Spend $10, get a punch on your card.
- Fill out the back of the card when you have 10 punches, and bring it to the chamber offices – inside the Sanford Lab Homestake Visitor Center (9am-5pm daily). Must drop off cards before 5pm on 12/17 or before drawing at Jailhouse Taps the night of.
- Be entered into a drawing for awesome prizes.
- Come to the wrap party where we’ll be doing the drawings. Thursday, 12/17 at Jailhouse Taps – beer, food, games, fun! (You do not need to be present to win!)
This event is sponsored by the Lead Area Chamber of Commerce, and our annual sponsors. Thank you to everyone who supports the Lead community!